Vastu tips for Doors

Hello Friends,

Here is my hearties apologies for not been providing you regular tips on Vastu. But now here I am, back with some really exciting information and tips for Vastu Homes. I am sure it will add value to you.

Let us now understand about the Vastu tips for Doors.

It is always good to have East, North, West and South doors are perpendicular to each other as per the compass needle.

We have readings saying that the west facing and south facing houses are inauspicious, but its not the truth. The truth is that all the four facing plots are good and it as per the favourable direction for every individual. What we have to take care is that the house is built according to the Vastu Shastra.

For us to understand, it is very simple. We have to take care that the doors of those buildings which has a 15 degrees twist, the gate and main door in East is now shifted to North-East and that is not favourable. Same goes with those building with South gate gets shifted to South-West. In such situation it is advisable to have gates and door in the North-East in East side plots, North-East in North side plots, South-East in South side plots and the North-West in West side plots.

It is always preferred to have doors placed at North-East corner for the North facing plot as it is the best suitable place. Similarly, we prefer to have doors placed at North-East corner for the East facing plots, doors placed at South-East corner for the South facing plots and doors placed at North-West corner for the West facing plots. It is always advisable to take some suggestions from experienced Vastu consultant for second and third best solutions.

For any rooms with the entrance from South West, the door should always be placed in the North-East. The reason behind this is, when someone enters, the waves emerging from the doors affect the mind with the magnetic waves always flow around us. So, it is also advisable to have some painting or window opposite to each door for air flow.

As far as the size and shape of the door is concern, Vastu advises that width of the door should be half of the height of the door, its good for the house.

The main entrance door of the house has lots of importance and hence it is always good to have it made from good quality wood. It's width should always be bigger than other doors of the house to distingue it from other doors. It should be decorated with a design and should be painted. It should look grand compared with the other doors. The main door is the index of the quality of the good vibrations of the house.

As per the Vedic concept, Vastu home has to be aligned with the cardinal directions. It is very important to take care that while entering into the house, there should not be any disturbing works of art such as those depicting war and misery as they invite negative energy in the house, affecting every one residing in the house.

*Image used from Southern Custom Woodworks’ Gallary.

25 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm planning to buy a house which has the entrance door facing NorthWest. Please let me know if it is ok to have such an entrance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on your date of birth. North west entrance can help you boost your career too.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  2. yasmin

    Was browsing through the net for some useful information on vastu. and found your blog. Want to say really good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the motivation.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  3. My home door is east direction, but Interior decoration is not vastu friendly like location of bad sheet, sofa, Tv etc. Kindly discuss about that.
    Interior Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Request you to share your requirements on alternatehealing.net.

      Delete
  4. Check out the Vastu App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xappso.vastushastra

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi please give some advice, we are going to take a NW appartment. i dont know whether this direction is good for us or not.we have a kitchen in NE direction....heard that there should not be any kitchen in that direction.
    Another appartment available is in SE direction...please tell me which direction to take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  6. We lived in north facing and east facing houses for many years but we have no economic growth.are there any vaastu tips for economic growth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only entrance doesn't server the purpose.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  7. hi, i am chandrashekar her my dob is 7/5/1982 . friday 6.30am. wanted to know which door are sutiable me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wanted know which door is sutiable for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your date of birth will help to know your favourable direction.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  9. which facing of the door is sutiable for me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.Double Glazing York

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the motivation.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  11. Happy to read this article, it will useful for more people those who are all looking to Vastu.

    vastu consultant in mysore | famous vastu consultant in bangalore | vastu for home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the motivation.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  12. Is South facing entrance very bad for the family life.

    Vastu Shastra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not necessary.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  13. Very Informative Blog about Vastu for home.

    Vastu Tips for office, bedroom, entrance gate, consult with vastu expert in jaipur. He also provide vastu without demolition services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the motivation.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  14. Thank you for the motivation.

    I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

    ReplyDelete