Vastu Homes

Shree Vastupurushay Namaha

After the mail responses received, many of them as shown interest in Vastushastra and I want to know its basic knowledge. So in this post I have concentrated on what Vastu is all about.

Vastu Shastra is an environmental science talking all about the flow of energy in the premises that allows the in and out flow of air and sunlight that’s directly related to health, financial gains, mental peace and joy and happiness in the premise no matter it’s a house or office or factory or in that case, any commercial.

The old and ancient architecture during the Vedic times had specified rules and standards set by our sages in those times emphasizing religious faith in Vastu designs and follow it with all trust in it. It was made so obvious for the house owner or in that case the builders and the architect to follow these rules to avoid the adverse happening and flow of negativity or any evil influence on and in the house.
Today, it is considered as building philosophy in which from the shape to the direction of the building is given equal importance while considering the aspects of designing. From selecting the land to its slop and shape of the building is concentrated on which all our ancient constructions in that case not only for our houses but temples, palaces, forts, offices or any commercials It is observed that it often provides relief if not cures to physical or emotional problems simply by relocating an entrance, window or room.
There are some of the important point to cover on aspects discussed here. We will see them in the next post. Have a happy Vastu house.
Thank You.

6 comments:

  1. i am not able to find my exact direction of my home .please tell me how can exactly find my all direction of house ...?? plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  2. Iss map me aap ne main gate ke leya place nahi bataya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends from person to person.

      I have started my new website for Vastu for Home and alternative healing approaches- www.alternatehealing.com Request you to forward tour queries on my new website.

      Delete
  3. I have ground floor plan I want built 2nd floor plan as per vastu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Request you to share your requirements on alternatehealing.net@gmail.com

      Delete